At Moeller Doors, we believe in carrying the highest quality products for our customers, and the Great Lakes Window is no exception. Great Lakes Windows provide a unique combination of old-world, traditional and modern elegance to your home, while offering incredible safety, visibility, durability, ease of maintenance, and easy access to your home.
Visit Great Lakes Window.
The Advantages of a Great Lakes Window
– Durable full composite frame and fiberglass door assures a long life with no chance of rotting or rusting.
– Heavy duty handle-set with 2 or 3 point locking offers elegance and added security.
– The gliding patio doors are considered one of the best sealing doors available because of the patented seals used around the door. Remember that a door is only as good as the seals around it.
– All Great Lakes Window come standard with Low-E insulated glass and optional mini-blinds between the glass on both gliding and swinging patio doors.
– While offering a standard patio door, Great Lakes Window also offer many unique grill options along with a ¾ light patio door; which can add a unique elegance to your home.
Come see us at Moeller Door & Window when replacing your patio door. As Pat says, “Replace it once and forget it.”